Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rediff Redressal.....

My good deed was done for the week. Everytime one does something good for something or someone, one tends to feel good about it, sometimes even gloat about it.

I was surfing the Rediff Site yesterday, yes, the same one which I had eviscerated previously and entered the vile xss script and expected another tirade of scripts to rain down, but to my surprise discovered that it had been fixed. No more output encoding issues and the malicious payload seemed to have been encoded to prevent malicious XSS payload

Here is the screenshot.














But unfortunately, Rediff has not fixed a small pothole, whereas a large patch of road still remains undone. Several other Rediff sites (Rediff Products) are still vulnerable to XSS.

Screenshot:

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views presented in this blog are entirely mine and are not those of my company.

© Abhay Bhargav 2010